Lundin Energy Norway is looking for an ambitious attorney for varied work. The position involves legal tasks for all departments in the company.
We are looking for a solution-oriented person who is also a good communicator. This position is a good fit for someone with a good legal background and with a particular interest in contract law, petroleum law and M&A. If you are also flexible, enterprising, enthusiastic and have a good commercial mindset, you might be the one we’re looking for.
You will be working closely with the company’s legal manager. Your primary tasks will be to:
- Assist company management and various departments in contractual and regulatory issues.
- Support the company’s business development department in connection with DD processes, contract negotiations and implementing transactions.
- Assist the company’s commercial department in contract negotiations and drafting of various commercial agreements with customers and other licensee groups on the Norwegian shelf.
- Provide legal support in external contract negotiations and tendering processes in cooperation with the procurement department.
- Cooperate with the company’s external legal counsel.
- Represent Lundin Energy Norway in relevant industry forums.
- Provide legal quality assurance of contracts, as well as establish and maintain legal quality assurance routines.
- Handle disputes.